TULIP DRESS & TOP – English pattern
Tulip is a pattern that stands out because of its special design: two tulip-shaped petals that overlap on the chest and a gathered skirt that peeks from underneath them. The pattern gives you the option to choose between a top or a dress version and a closure with a hidden zipper or buttons. It comes in size 1 to 10 year. Detailed instructions and step-by-step pictures guide beginners and experienced seamstresses smoothly through the sewing process.
The file includes:
– The pattern in sizes 12m, 18m, 1y, 2y, 3y, 4y, 5y, 6y, 7y, 8y, 9y and 10y.
– Option to print at home (A4 or letter size) or in a copyshop (A0 format)- Or you can send it to your copyshop and print on A0
– Option to print only the size you need
– Printing table which indicates which pages to print
– Detailed instructions and step – by – step pictures
– Information about fabric choice, yardage, measurements,…
– Summary of the instructions, for experienced seamstresses
– Tested by 28 expierenced en less experienced seamstresses
– You are buying a sewing pattern and not a finished garment!
– After purchasing you’ll receive an email with a download link, so you can download and print the pattern
– The pattern and the instructions are protected by copyright law.