Today, i write my first post in English. Because Eva and I launched the English version of our Tulip Dress and Top pattern!
The file includes:- The pattern in size 12m, 18m, 1y, 2y, 3y, 4y, 5y, 6y, 7y, 8y, 9y and 10y.
– You can print the pattern at home on A4 or letter size paper (CHOOSE THE RIGHT FILE)
– Or you can send it to your copyshop and print on A0
– Option to print only the size you need
– Summary of the instructions, for experienced seamstresses
– Printing table which indicates which pages to print
– Detailed instructions and step – by – step pictures
– Information about fabric choice, yardage, measurements both in centimeters and inches
– Tested by 28 expierenced en less experienced seamstressesYou can buy the Tulip dress with a 10% discount untill october 7 with the code HAPPYTULIP!
Masha of the blog The Itinerant Seamstress also maked a very cute Tulip for het niece. Her blog was new to me! I saw that she does lot’s of selfish sewing, and I can only admire that!
Go to her blog, for more pictures!
Thank you ladies!